Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 1 dozen cakes
1 1/2 cups cooked Quinoa
1 cup finely chopped kale
1/2 cup grated sweet potato
1/2 cup oat flour
1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
2 tablespoons finely diced onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon tahini paste
1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt (fine grain)
3 tablespoons all purpose flour
2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the ground flax with 6 tablespoons of water in small bowl an let thicken.
- Combine all ingredients together in large bowl, including flax mixture and 1 1/2 cups of Quiona. Stir well until mixture comes together.
- Shape mixture into 1/4-cup patties with wet hands. Pack tightly so
they hold together. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Then carefully flip cakes and bake for another 8-10 minutes until golden and firm.
- Cool for 5 minutes on the sheet.
*Reprinted from Oh She Glows